Coconut with cellulose Kitchen Scrubbers: What They Are and How to Use Them
Scrubbers are an integral part of our kitchens. The purpose of a scrubber is to remove residual food and debris from dishes, pans and utensils. A good dishwashing scrubber can surely make life a lot easier. However, it may sound crazy but choosing the right scrubber can be a real challenge. There are already a wide variety of scrubbers available in the market, for example, sponges, polyesters and stainless steel ones, etc. However, none of them are eco-friendly. Nowadays, the natural fiber Coconut Scrubber is getting more attention. It is hygienic and dries up fast.
This new model has the cellulose sponges pasted onto the coconut scrubbers. The presence of cellulose sponges gives a fantastic user experience and extends the life of the product also.
This makes the scrubber incredibly environment-friendly. It’s biodegradable, meaning it won’t pollute the environment like synthetic fibers. Moreover, the scrubber with its cellulose side is friendly to all type of surfaces, even non-stick pans! It’ll serve your kitchen for months. Once you get rid of it, it’ll return to nature. You can even compost it!!!
This unique quality makes it the best scrubber in the world. It’s the right time to get rid of synthetic/steel scrubbers and welcome the eco-friendly alternative.
Why Coconut Scrubber combined with cellulose Is Best?
Aside from being eco-friendly, both coconut fibers and cellulose are renewable resources. Using it doesn’t contribute any additional carbon to the air. In fact, it’s a carbon-neutral trade!!!. These scrub pads are also ultra-durable. You can also reduce your usage of soap and detergents as the soap soaks the fibers. Unlike synthetic counterparts, scrubbers made from coconut and cellulose won’t clog up the planet with non-biodegradable materials, wreak havoc in the sea or sit in the landfills for millennia.
Benefits of the Coconut Scrubbers with Cellulose
Coconut fiber scrub pads are biodegradable. They come from the Earth and in the end, they return back to Earth.
Other features include:
- Safe for your hands and nails
- Stay fresh for months
- Powerfully Durable
- All surface friendly
- Removes baked-on grease easily
- Rinses clean with water
- Dries quickly
Why this scrubber Does Not Scratch Dishes?
Thanks to the nature of coconut fiber and especially cellulose, these types of scrubbers are soft to all type of cooking surface materials. Unlike traditional scrubbers, these scrubbers won’t scratch even with greater pressure. The coconut fiber is durable enough to even tackle the burnt foods on stainless steel pans. It’s highly suitable for delicate surfaces like China and Shower Glass as well.
Sponges can be used for multiple purposes. However, if not maintained properly, they can harbor harmful bacteria and spread infection. Here are a few tips to avoid such a situation.
- Using different sponges: It’s a common practice that sponges for the kitchen should remain separate from the bathroom sponges. However, even kitchen sponges should have different tasks assigned. This ensures the least chance of cross-contamination.
- Cleaning sponges regularly: After use, clean the sponges of all the residual junks and food particles and let it dry. Sanitizing sponges may sound time-consuming but otherwise, it’ll promote the growth of food-borne bacteria.
- Replacing sponges: If used daily and properly, according to some experts, it can last about a month. Then it’s time to replace it. One key indicator is if the sponge starts to degrade or loses its consistency.